Camping Pod Terms & Conditions
- In no circumstances shall the Pod user or any occupants of the Pod without the previous consent of the Proprietor erect any tent or erect any annex to the Pod.
- The Pod user shall not bring or cause to be brought any dog, cat or pet animal on the park unless it is kept under control and in the case of a dog on a lead. Pets are allowed in the Pods only by prior agreement with the booking clerk or park manager.
- No Commercial vehicles are allowed on the park.
- Ball games are to be kept to the 5-a-side area, and, in the interest of safety, cycling, skateboarding, scooters, segways and hoverboards etc are not permitted on the park.
- The Pod will not be used for sleeping more persons than the number suggested by the park.
- If the Proprietor wishes to carry out any emergency repairs to any services supplying the Pod, the Pod user if required will accept such alternative Pod accommodation as directed by the Proprietor or its duly authorised representative.
- Under no circumstances may the Pod be used as a shop or otherwise for the sale of goods or articles.
- All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the site surrounding the Pod is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- The Pod user is responsible for the conduct of his guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
- The Pod user agrees to indemnify the Proprietor in respect of any damage caused to the Proprietor’s property or to the property of third parties and against personal injury caused by you or members of your party.
- The Pod user’s car is parked entirely at their own risk and the Proprietor is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to Pod user’s car from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to the car or articles left therein.
- The Pod user will not permit or suffer anything to be done which would endanger any policies of insurance which the Proprietor has effected in respect of its business as holiday park proprietor.
- The Pod user must give notification of any damage to the park office as soon as possible.
- In the event of any breach of the terms and conditions by the Pod user the Proprietor shall be entitled to give immediate notice to quit at any time and if the Pod is not vacated the Proprietor shall be at liberty to eject the Pod user and may decide and to charge any expenses incurred.
- Refunds can only be made if the Pod is re-sold on your dates. There is an admin charge of the cost of your first night. Consideration should be made to buying cancellation insurance (not available from the park).
- The Pod user will pay in full all monies due to the Proprietor for their stay on park before they can occupy a Pod.
Thanks for reading, and have a great stay.