Touring & Camping Terms & Conditions
Please note paragraph nos 15, 16 & 17 which can confuse some customers. Thanks.
1. The Caravan/Tent/Motor-home Owner will accept whatever position on the site that may be assigned to him for the parking of a unit of a type and design which must first be approved by the Proprietor or its duly authorised representative-the term unit is taken to mean caravan-tent-or motor caravan.
2. If the Proprietor wishes to carry out any site re-organisation or repairs to any services supplying the Owner’s unit which require the re-siting of the unit, the Unit’s Owner will accept such alternative position for the parking of his unit as directed by the Proprietor or its duly authorised representative.
3. Under no circumstances may the unit be used as a shop or otherwise for the sale of goods or articles. Any sale of the unit on site shall not take place without the consent of the Proprietor having first been obtained in writing.
4. All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the site surrounding the unit is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition.
5. The Unit’s Owner is responsible for the conduct of his guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
6. The Unit’s Owner agrees to indemnify the Proprietor in respect of any damage caused to the Proprietor’s property or to the property of third parties and against personal injury caused by you or members of your party. The Unit’s Owner shall hold insurance cover to a level of at least Two Million Pounds (£2M) in respect of third party risks arising out of the use or stationing of the Owners vehicle and unit and will produce evidence that the insurance is valid upon request by the Proprietor. Failure to comply with this condition means the Unit’s Owner will be refused access to the site or may be required to leave forthwith.
7. The Unit Owner’s vehicle and unit are parked entirely at the Unit Owner’s risk and the Proprietor is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to the unit from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to articles left therein.
8. If application for renewal of this Permit is made although the Proprietor endeavours to give preference to existing permit holders the Proprietor reserves the absolute right to refuse or renew any Permit.
9. In no circumstances shall the Unit’s Owner or any occupants of the Unit without the previous consent of the Proprietor erect any tent on the site allocated to the Unit or erect any annex to the Unit.
10. The Unit’s Owner shall not bring or cause to be brought any dog, cat or pet animal on the site unless it is kept under control and in the case of a dog on a lead.
11. The Unit will not be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by the manufacturer.
12. The Unit’s Owner will not permit or suffer anything to be done which would endanger any policies of insurance which the Proprietor has effected in respect of its business as holiday camp proprietor.
13. The Unit’s Owner must give notification of any damage to the site office as soon as possible.
14. In the event of any breach of the terms and conditions above the Proprietor shall be entitled to give immediate notice of revocation of the Permit at any time and if the Unit is not removed by the Unit’s Owner the Proprietor shall be at liberty to remove the Unit to such place as the Proprietor may decide and to charge any expenses incurred. If the Unit’s Owner fails to remove the Unit at the end of a period of four weeks from the date of such notice the Proprietor may sell the Unit and reimburse itself for any expenses incurred or monies due to it from the proceeds of sale.
15. No Commercial or sign written vehicles will be allowed on the park.
16. Ball games are to be kept to the 5-a-side area, and in the interest of safety, cycling, skateboarding, scooters, segways and hoverboards etc are not permitted on the park.
17. No tent greater than eight berths, or over 7 metres by 4 metres will be allowed to be erected on park.
18. Refunds can only be made if the pitch is re-sold on your dates. There is an admin charge of the cost of your first night. Consideration should be made to buying cancellation insurance (not available from the park).
19. The Unit’s owner will move his/her Unit to an alternative plot, as requested by the Proprietor, when his/her stay on park exceeds fourteen nights.
20. The Unit’s owner will pay in full all monies due to the Proprietor for the Unit’s stay on park before the unit can occupy a plot.
Apologies for the rather long list but if everyone’s singing off the same song sheet it helps us all get along in harmony!