The 2021 Burgundy – now sold
Swift Burgundy 36 x 12 2 bedroom – NOW SOLD . . . info and pics and to follow.
- £38,804.25 SOLD
- galvanised chassis and bonded sandwich wall construction for strength, steel pantile roof, bargeboards with LED lighting and sandstone woodgrain textured cladding
- uPVC double glazed windows, central heating, exterior light, excellent insulation & lagged underfloor pipes
- luxury carpet & underlay throughout and laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathrooms, low energy LED lighting
- full length front window, L-shape sofa with fold-out occasional bed, coffee table, modern electric fire
- Shaker style kitchen doors, cooker hood with extractor fan, fridge/freezer, integrated microwave oven, dining area with fixed style seating, table and cylinder stools
- Have you seen our park video.
Pitch Fees – here at Homing Park they include council rates, water, drainage, refuse, grass mowing, VAT, part electricity, CCTV security, and it’s a 5 Star park! Our 2022 fees are just £3,635 per year!
What can be more relaxing than a short country break near the sea in the luxury of your own holiday home at Homing Park . . . Download Sales Info pdf
You might also be interested in...
15 minutes from the historic city
Frequently Asked Questions
Our advice has always been to go and find a park which you’re comfortable with, in the area you want, and then decide on the caravan. When you pay us a visit we’ll show you the holiday homes in stock and you can make a choice of the available plots. There’s no pressure to buy (we don’t have sales targets) and you can take away our brochures to read at leisure when you’re home.
On new caravans our selling price will include the manufacturers recommended retail price, any extras such as central heating or scatter cushions, delivery from the factory, siting and commissioning, the gas installation and cylinder storage box, one or two veranda steps (depending on number of external doors), and the rest of the year’s pitch fees if bought after July. From time to time we have special offers which sometimes vary from the above.
You’ll need to budget for kitting out your caravan – typically this will include cutlery, crockery, bedding, and electrical items like your telly, kettle and toaster etc. Pre-owned caravans (ones normally already sited) usually come with a TV aerial left from the previous owner, but for new new caravans you’ll need to budget for this. Don’t forget to allow for insurance cover as well. We can provide you with a quote – premiums range from about £120 a year up to £300 or more if you’re buying something big and posh!
On all sales, a holding deposit (usually around £1,000) will secure the Holiday Home for up to two weeks to allow you to organise your finances.